CRC "Pro-Cut" 1/12 Rear Tires White Compound (2) - CLN2179
Soft shore, long-wear, high grip, less rubber content, less tacky on high grip.
Pack of two CRC "Pro-Cut" 1/12 Scale Pan Car Rear Tires, mounted on "High Roller 38" 38mm 1/12th scale wheels. All Pro-Cut tires are exotic, long-wear, high-grip rubber mounted on the HR-38 rim. No cheap kit rubber here. Being mounted on the large diameter HR-38 rims, Pro-Cuts are low profile race tires. They are trued to 1.90" Rear.
High Roller 38 Wheels:
Instead of simply adding a rim filler, CRC has taken the large wheel trend one step farther by increasing the rim diameter to the ROAR and IFMAR legal limit of 38mm. CRC's HR-38 wheel is light weight, with a unique spoke pattern that results from the placement of the strengthening ribs. The internal ribs not only support the outer diameter, but they also add strength to the critical 3-hole mounting area, by providing a web of material on each side of the hole. Older standard wheel designs leave the 3-hole area un-braced, resulting in a weak area that could flex. The rear wheel has mounting offsets that are slightly narrower, allowing the user to custom shim the rear axle width and track.
- Light, but strong.
- Race ready, right from the package, no tire grinding needed!
- Large diameter, with low-profile.
- Legal everywhere.
- High Roller 38 rim accepts standard 1/12th donuts.
- Tire Outer Diameter: 1.90"
- Wheel Outer Diameter: 1.495" (38mm)
- Pink: Soft shore, long-wear, high grip, high rubber content.
- Magenta: Medium shore, long-wear, high grip, high rubber content.
- Grey: Softer than black compound for more steering, gets less stickey than Magenta or Purple.'
- White: Soft shore, long-wear, high grip, less rubber content, less tacky on high grip.
- Yellow: Med-soft shore, long-wear, high grip, softer than grey, harder than white. Great tire for 1/12th stock and modified!
- Gray/Yellow: 80% Yellow compound with a ring of Gray compound on the outside edge. Great tire for 1/12th stock and modified!