FANTOM 12.5mm ROAR SPEC High-Torque Tuning Rotor - PRO SELECT - FAN19591P
PRO SELECT - 1520-1599 on Fantom Facts Machine-3 meter
12.5mm ROAR Spec High-Torque Optional Replacement Tuning Rotor
This is an optional strength, ROAR legal tuning rotor for all FR-1 spec motors.
HOW ROTORS WORK: The larger the diameter of the rotor, the more torque it will produce, with less RPM. The smaller the diameter of the rotor, the opposite will happen, more RPM less torque. The stronger the magnet strength of the rotor, the more torque it will produce, with less RPM. The weaker the strength of the rotor, the opposite will happen, more RPM less torque.
Check out these features...
- Type: High-Torque (Pro Select 1520-1599 on Fantom Facts Machine-3 meter)
- Size: 12.5mm
- All Fantom rotors are guaranteed to meet our strict standards, regardless if the "Rotor Strength Test Option" is chosen or not.
- Sintered Neodymium Magnet - Produces huge power and high efficiency. Also, the sintered design provides increased strength and durability to withstand the heat and rpm stresses of racing.
- Nickel Plated - Increases durability and helps prevent rotor from blowing apart due to over-revving and high RPM conditions.
- ROAR APPROVED in all FR-1 spec motors!
- Precision Balanced
- Includes Spacers - To properly shim within the magnetic field.
IMPORTANT: We use our Fantom Facts Machine-3 to test our rotors. It is important to know that there is no standard in the RC industry for testing brushless rotors. There are numerous testers on the market, including the Trinity, MMS and others, that all provide different information. The information can vary greatly. For example, one company's meter may read 1500 for a rotor, where our meter may read it as 1400. You can feel confident that our testing equipment is built to the highest standards and provides the most accurate readings in RC.
- 1/12th Scale
- Carpet Oval
- Touring Car (Standard Track)
- 2wd Buggy (Standard Track)
- 21.5 On-Road
- Dirt Oval
- Stadium Truck (Long Track)
OPTIONAL SERVICE & UPGRADE DETAILS:
- Rotor Strength Test Option - With this option the rotor's magnetic field strength is tested on our Fantom Facts Machine-3 rotor tester and the results are provided.