HOBBYWING XR10 Justock Spec ESC Black - HWI30112000
The Hobbywing XR10 Justock 1/10 Sensored Brushless ESC was developed for Zero-timing racing. The timing has been permanently set to 0°, to ensure 100% fair and competitive racing when racing in spec motor classes.
- High Reliability & Durability: Reliable hardware with advanced software allows the XR10 Justock to provide high power output and overload protection.
- Efficient Heat Dissipation: The modified heat sink provides increased surface area. This, combined with Hobbywing's patented copper heat conductive plates, allows heat to be quickly transferred to the heatsink for dissipation. The added high performance fan creates a reliable heat management system for maximum cooling.
- Small Footprint: The small, compact size allows the XR10 Justock to fit most 1/10 touring car, 1/12 pan and F1 applications.
- Many Applications: The ESC was designed for 1/10 touring car, 1/12 pan and F1 applications, but is an excellent choice for any spec racing class. Plus, when paired with a 32T or similar motor, it is an ideal low cost choice for rock crawler applications.
- Single Button Programming & Factory Reset: The Set button on the ESC allows the user to easily program or reset the ESC to default mode.
- Regular Firmware Updates: Upgrade the XR10 Justock with the Hobbywing USB Link software, multifunction LCD program box and a PC. Hobbywing updates the ESC firmware regularly, giving you access to upgraded features on a consistent basis.
- Compact design for easy installation.
- Compatible with sensored/sensorless brushless motors. In sensor mode, it’s compatible with most popular sensor- brushless motors on the market. In sensorless mode, it’ s compatible with 99% of brushless motors on the market.
- Aluminum housing top with excellent heat dissipation and great current endurance.
- The timing has been permanently set to 0 degree. With the identical competition motor, this ensures that every driver will have the same power system.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force, 8 steps of drag brake force and 4 steps of initial brake force.
- 9 levels of acceleration/ punch from “soft” to “aggressive” for different vehicles, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: motor lock-up protection, low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection and fail safe (throttle signal loss protection).
- Single-button ESC programming and factory reset.
- Advanced programming via portable LED program card or multifunction LCD Program Box. ( Purchase separately)
- Firmware upgrade via HOBBYWING multifunction LCD Program Box (PC), WiFi Express Module (Mac & PC) (purchase separately)
- Cooling fan is included.
- HOBBYWING's Innovative heat dissipation structure aluminum bottom case improves the heat dissipation - Patent pending
- Pre-soldered professional grade gauge wires
- Multi Protection Functions, making your running safe with ESC and Motor overheat protection, low voltage cutoff and throttle signal loss protection.
- Easily programmed with the LCD Program Box and USB Link Software ( for PC users only), and WiFi Express Module for Apple & PC users
- New USB LINK Software graphic interface, providing extra parameters for advanced settings.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box. Download the latest firmware: http://www.HobbywingDirect.com/pages/download
- If you have WiFi Express you can upgrade firmware over the air.
Model: XERUN XR10 Justock
Cont./Peak Current: 60A/380A
Motor Limit: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
Applications: 1/10, 1/12 on-road & off-road CLUB competition and normal training
2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH: ≥8.5T (1/10 on-road), ≥11.5T (1/10 off-road)
3S LiPo/8-9S NiMH：≥13.5T (1/10 on-road), ≥17.5T (1/10 off-road)
LiPo/NiMH Cells: 2-3S LiPo/4-9S NiMH
BEC Output: 6V, 2A (Line-mode BEC)
Fan (Included): Powered by the stable BEC output voltage of 6V
Connectors: Input End: No, Output End: No
ESC Programming: Via the Rx Cable (or Throttle Control Cable)