PRO-LINE 1972 Plymouth Barracuda No Prep Drag Racing Body (Clear) - 3550-00
This is a 1972 Plymouth Barracuda Drag Car Clear Body. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the iconic 1972 Plymouth Barracuda body specifically designed for the growing SC Drag Racing scene! This ultra-scale body captures all the signature details of the iconic 'Cuda, perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing. It includes an extensive decal sheet with Hemi quarter-panel livery graphics and optional add-on spoiler.
Transform your Slash® 2wd or AE DR10 into a scale 1/4-mile beast with this legendary muscle car body. We recommend using our Hoosier 2.2" Drag Racing Tires on the front, Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2"/3.0" Drag Racing Tires or Reaction HP SC 2.2"/3.0" Belted Tires in the rear, Pomona Drag Spec Wheels, and the Stinger Wheelie Bar to complete the ultimate hot-rod look.
To create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body. It is a direct fit on the AE DR10, but your 2wd Slash® will require some modifications to fit correctly.
Here is the list of modifications needed to fit the Cuda on your Slash® 2wd:
- Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts for Slash® 2wd
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Arms - #2531X
- Traxxas® Bandit® Rear Arms - #2750R
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Caster Blocks - #2432
- Traxxas® Bandit® Steering Blocks - #3636
- Traxxas® Bandit® Axles - #2437
- Traxxas® King Pins - #3740
- Traxxas® Front Camber Turnbuckles - #2444
- Traxxas® Rear Turnbuckles - #2443
- Traxxas® Toe Link Turnbuckles - #2445
- Shorten Rear Drive Shafts
- Remove Front Bumper
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the Blog and you could even win a prize!
Give your SC drag car the most scale look at the strip with Pro-Line's 1972 Plymouth Barracuda!
*This body requires extended body mounts for proper body fit on your Slash® 2wd*
Chrysler, Plymouth and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Pro-Line. © 2020 FCA US LLC.
Slash® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear polycarbonate and are painted for advertising purposes only unless otherwise noted.
- Fully Licensed 1972 Plymouth Barracuda
- Perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing
- Incredible Scale Detail with a One-Piece Body Design
- Optional add-on Rear Spoiler with Hardware Included
- Made from Durable Polycarbonate
- Includes Hemi Quarter-Panel Livery Graphics
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Four steps to Drag Race Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new body onto your SC
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- 1972 Plymouth Barracuda Clear Body and Spoiler (1 pc)
- Rear Spoiler Hardware
- Detailed Decal Sheet
- Window Masks
- Slash® 2wd Modified into a narrow Pro-Mod Drag Car (See Description for Details)
- AE DR10