PROTOFORM Turismo Lightweight Touring Car Body 190mm - 1570-25
Electric touring car racing has undergone yet another evolution since the multi-national championship-winning Type-S was released in 2017. Catering to the demands of racers needing ultra high-downforce, super low-CG aerodynamic bodyshells, PROTOform is proud to release its latest contender for 190mm touring car racing: the Turismo.
Designed and produced using the latest in 3D CAD and 5-axis milling technology, the Turismo is packed with new features for outstanding performance on the track and ease-of-mounting while preparing to dominate the competition.
Let’s start with some of the new aerodynamic features:
- Radical high-downforce design with lowered nose and trunk sections
- Cab-forward layout with extended A-pillar ribs for precise turn-in steering
- Extended decklid length with spoiler lip for massive rear grip
- Rear wing posts moved outwards for increased stiffness and anti-tuck protection
- Rear decklid stiffening ribs tied directly into the wing posts to reduce rear body flex
- Sculpted side door panels for increased stiffness and side bite
Along with the extensive aerodynamic upgrades, the Turismo also features the easiest mounting of any PROTOform body yet. Returning are our signature Mounting Marks inside the front wheel arches, allowing you to choose your body positions in 2mm increments up to +8mm. Added to this is a 100mm wide grid with hashmarks on the trunk and 70mm wide markings on the hood to easily line-up your body posts. When used in combination, all three mounting grids will allow for perfect, repeatable mounting every time.
The Turismo is Global Body Spec compliant & ROAR Approved. Made in the USA from our high-quality, super-durable polycarbonate, it is available in both X-Lite (0.5mm, about 70g race ready) and Light Weight (0.7mm, perfect for ETS-spec 85g weight minimum) weights. Included with the body are our convenient plastic wing buttons and under-wing “nuts”, with M3 mounting screws. A stylish decal sheet, window masks, and overspray film complete the package.
- High Downforce, Low-CG Aerodynamics
- Cab-forward for Precise Steering Characteristics
- Long Rear Decklid with Spoiler Lip for Added Rear Grip
- Easy to Mount with Grid Marks at wheels, hood and trunk
- Global Body Spec Compliant & ROAR Approved
- Made in the USA
- Clear Turismo Body
- Wing Buttons (2 pcs)
- Under-wing Nuts (2 pcs)
- M3 x 6 Black Screws (2 pcs)
- Length: 425mm
- Width: 192.5mm
- Height: 115mm
- Wheelbase: 253mm - 260mm