TAMIYA M-07R 1/10 M-Chassis Kit - 84436
The Tamiya M-07R FWD chassis kit takes the revolutionary M-07 Concept and pairs it with a range of option parts, selected by the Tamiya Racing Factory (TRF) team for a racing setup. This is a great value-for-money option for those who want to get straight into racing, or achieve a race-spec car without having to select Hop-Up Option and Spare parts themselves.
• M-07 Concept High-Traction Lower Deck (54812)
• TRF Special Damper (Hard Black Coating) (42102)
• M-07 Concept Reinforced C Parts (Uprights) 2pcs. (54810)
• M-07 Concept Reinforced D Parts (Suspension Arms) 2pcs. (54811)
• 33mm Double Cardan Joint Shaft (2pcs.) (42312)
• Clamp Type Aluminum Wheel Hub (5mm Thick) (53823)
• Rear Stabilizer
• Aluminum Cup Joint for TA06 Gear Differential Unit (2pcs.) (54532)
• Hard Fluorine Coated 0.6 Aluminum Pinion Gear (20T) (53509)
• φ2.6mm Titanium Coated Suspension Shaft Set for Reversible Suspension (53917)
• 46mm Titanium Coated Suspension Shafts 2pcs. (53851)
• 3x106mm Aluminum Turnbuckle Shaft (54756)
• 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 332mm.
• Includes dedicated carbon fiber battery holders unique to this kit.
• The chassis has superb rigidity thanks to reinforced upright and suspension components, as well as a high- traction lower deck.
• A highly efficient drivetrain employs 33mm double cardan joint shafts and aluminum joint cups, plus a durable fluorine coated aluminum 20T pinion gear.
• Highly agile suspension utilizes TRF Special Dampers, rear stabilizer and titanium coated suspension shafts.
• Also included are aluminum hex hubs and 3x106mm turnbuckle shaft.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, motor, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, m-chassis body set, and Tamiya PS paint.