XRAY T4 2020 1/10 Electric Touring Car Graphite Edition - 300026
2020 All-new Features
- New centralized drivetrain and long-arm suspension platform
- New motor/layshaft position improves weight transfer and chassis balance
- Central layshaft positioned midway between the front and rear differentials using new equal length Kevlar reinforced front and rear drive belts for more consistent on-power/off-power balance
- Super narrow top shaft utilizes new 20T pulleys and pressed-in ball bearings to minimize space requirements
- New 7mm longer front and rear suspension arms and narrow suspension holders improve traction and corner speed
- Long suspension arms feature two shock mounting locations; the lower position combined with ULP shock towers to eliminate chassis roll and improve stability in high traction conditions
- Super low anti-roll bar mounts to lower the vehicle CG
- Redesigned anti-roll bar system features new front bars, smaller bushings and shorter ball joints designed for the new low CG mounting locations
- New chassis plate features multiple suspension mounting provisions for long and short arm configurations and new bulkhead positions
- Symmetrical top deck shape provides clearance around new central drivetrain pieces while maintaining even side to side chassis flex characteristics
- Central motor mount positioned directly on chassis centerline for consistent chassis flex
- Black anodized lower bulkheads are moved 1mm inward to increase clearance for new long arm suspension geometry
- Narrowed upper clamps to match lower bulkheads and integrate with new shock towers
- Lighter graphite floating servo holder and taller servo posts redesigned to work with new suspension and driveline geometry
- World Champion.
Since the release of the very first T1 back in 1999, Team XRAY has worked very hard to win the most acclaimed title of World Champion. Over the years, Team XRAY was a strong contender on many occasions and achieved several podium finishes at the World Championships, while the overall title slipped away by a fraction.
Finally, after almost 20 years of dedication and passion from our team of drivers and designers, the first World Champion title in the 1/10 electric touring class was achieved by XRAY’s Bruno Coelho.
XRAY – The World Champions
Since the release of the first XRAY touring car in 1999, XRAY has been a driving force in the 1/10 electric touring car racing scene. Continuous development and evolution of the XRAY product line have led to ever-increasing performance.
European Champions 2019
Designed in virtual reality using the world's most sophisticated CAD tools, and manufactured using the world's best machining and molding machinery, the T4 achieves a level of perfection in all details that is second to none.
ETS Champions 2019
In 2016 XRAY was the first team to sweep the overall championship titles in all three classes at the ETS, including 1/10 Modified, Stock, and Formula… setting a new standard to beat!
A year later in 2017 Team XRAY repeated its wins of both Modified and Stock classes, with Bruno Coelho becoming back-to-back ETS Champion in the Modified class and Alexandre Duchet winning the Stock class.
In 2018, Team XRAY repeated its dominant performance and won the overall ETS Championship titles in all three classes again: Modified, Stock, and F1.
This year, Team XRAY once again claimed the title in F1 and F1 40+ class, and the most prestigious Modified TC class for the 4th time in a row. Using the prototype T4’20 in the modified class, the XRAY team won the final three events of the season.
From national titles around the world… through ETS Champion titles… all the way to the European, Asian, and USA Championship titles… and the recent World Champion title, the T4 has an astonishingly long and strong history of victories to support the winning heritage of the XRAY T4 platform.
”Following thousands of hours of track-testing with the factory team around the world and thousands of hours in R&D and prototyping, the result is an outstanding race car that is a masterpiece manufactured and machined in-house in Europe, with the extreme precision you would expect from XRAY. I am very proud to present to you the new T4.”
Read an exclusive story by Martin Hudy
XRAY’s commitment to craftsmanship, durability, and performance is unsurpassed. Be part of the family, live the heritage.
The T4 is typical XRAY: ultimate professional, high-competition RC car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to the finest detail, and backed by premium service & support…a luxury masterpiece.
Designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German and Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY's trademark attention to detail by our product specialists. The T4 is truly a masterpiece.